At the end of 2006, Ticketmaster purchased Tick Tack Ticket, a company established in Barcelona in 1995 and leader in the computerized management of ticket offices and advance ticket purchase.
Since 2006, the company has managed the ticket sale and distribution for the most important concerts and festivals at a national and international level, such as Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, U2, Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Metallica, The Police, Sónar Festival, Benicàssim International Festival, and many others.
In 2012, Ticketmaster and Servicaixa, the two leader companies in the national tickets sale, joined to offer the best and the most complete leisure offer of the sector.
• Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live events and e-commerce company. It is comprised by four market leader companies: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network.
• Ticketmaster is the global leader in the sale of tickets for events and one of the top five e-commerce sites in the world, with more than 119 million fans visiting our websites.
• Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists in the world.
• Artist Nation is the top artist management company. Currently, it represents over 200 artists.
• Live Nation Network is a leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, reaching more than 250 million consumers through live events and digital platforms.